1.02.2014

2013

This year was a sure favorite, filled with so many things that make me feel incredibly blessed. 
2013 HIGHLIGHTS

I worked hard on growing our business. We had a lot of successful sales and learned a lot about what works, and what doesn't, making our little business a little bit better this year. I spent a lot of time with family and friends. Spent a lot of time at the lake. Was thrown a pretty amazing bachelorette party at my parent's lake cabin. It was filled with my favorite ladies, lots of laughs, pontoon rides, drinks and bonfires. I grew stronger in my faith. I lived out my childhood dream and stood front row for a Hanson concert with two of my best friends. In July I married my best friend. We celebrated in Northern Minnesota with our closest family and friends. It was simply amazing. I traveled to Jamaica with my husband on our honeymoon and enjoyed 7 days of hanging by the ocean, scuba lessons, fresh mango drinks, ping pong tournaments, ziplining over waterfalls, and so much more - all with my favorite person. I celebrated with my sister-in-law as a bridesmaid at her October wedding. I went to another Norte Dame football game, started a book club, went on a fall drive, and knitted a few scarves.

All in all, 2013 will be hard to beat but am hopeful for great things in 2014. Happy New year!

Lauryn





No comments:

Post a Comment