1.03.2013

Happy New Year

Another year has passed, and a good one it was. I continue to feel so blessed with so many fun memories with the wonderful people in my life.

Photobucket

In 2012 I...
- Got engaged to my best friend
- Spent lots of time at the lake
- Brought home our dog, Murphy
- Traveled to the North Shore
- Started a business with my mom
- Rode a few rollercoasters
- Went to some incredible shows including M. Ward, Counting Crows and Trampled by Turtles
- Went to my first Irish game and now have an understanding as to why my fiancé is so obsessed!
- Had fun learning how to knit
- Spent a lot of time enjoying my family and friends

I have so much to look forward to this year including our wedding, growing my business, some traveling & lots of other fun with friends & family.

Cheers to a wonderful 2013!

Lauryn

No comments:

Post a Comment